Do you have the market, competitor, and consumer intelligence necessary to succeed? Through our industry-specific guidance and cutting edge research, we help senior living providers make decisions that will impact your current and future services and strategies.
- Meeting the evolving service and program demands of older adults
- Obtaining meaningful, accurate, real-time data on market, consumer, competitor, and industry conditions
- Adjusting to environmental and demographic trends
- Determining market feasibility and appropriate sizing for new development or expansion projects
- Competitively pricing service offerings
- Evaluating the effectiveness and performance of your marketing program
Our market research services
- Proprietary market demand studies, estimates, analytics, and demographic and competitor profiles:
- Continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs)
- Independent living
- Assisted living and memory support
- Long-term care (nursing) demand analysis and modeling
- Home care and home health agencies
- Life care at home
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Adult day care
- Active adult communities (55+)
- Tax credit/low income housing
- Market and feasibility studies:
- Directing the project development process
- Facility or campus repositioning
- Pricing analysis
- Consumer research, including focus groups and mail/phone surveys
- Marketing audits and sales consulting
LarsonAllen and ThirdAge
joined to form a stronger team of senior living consultants and researchers. We spend 100 percent of our time serving clients across the aging-services continuum. Our insight and advice comes from practical business experience.
We offer organizations the in-depth industry and market analysis that is critical to achieving your mission and financial strength. To support our market studies, we have instant access to a wide variety of state and national databases. You’ll also benefit from our original research, mapping tools, and innovative market demand methodologies.
Contact us for more information.