A successful acquisition requires access to considerable experience and knowledge at each stage of the transaction. Accurately evaluating which acquisitions will create lasting value depends on the rigor and quality of due your diligence. LarsonAllen's approach goes beyond traditional accounting and financial analysis—it scrutinizes the key assumptions underlying the deal.
What’s on your mind?
- How to correctly structure an acquisition
- Finding the best targets and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying synergies and opportunities for improvement
- Negotiating the best terms
- Managing the post-deal integration process—particularly the first 100 days
- Identifying and selling non-core assets
- Making major changes to improve long-term performance
Transaction services to get you started
- Due diligence—financial, tax, and operational
- Deal and tax structuring assistance
- Merger integration
- Opening balance sheet audits
- Working capital adjustments
- Purchase price disputes
A noticeably different experience
LarsonAllen’s financial due diligence teams have deep industry knowledge in many sectors, including health care, manufacturing and distribution, retail, financial services, and construction.
We develop a full understanding of our client’s business up front, along with the business of the potential acquisition. We help you understand the full performance potential of the merged entity. In addition to the sustainability of historical earnings, cash flows, and quality of assets, we also support your work on purchase agreement negotiations, integration challenges, and opportunities for the total performance of the business.
Our services help businesses, emerging companies, international entities, and venture capital, private equity, and hedge fund firms negotiate better terms by uncovering real opportunities for capturing value.
Contact us for more information.